- Boil a pot of water and prepare a bowl of ice water for cooling.
- Clean all the vegetables, peel and julienne. Seaweed should be cut into strips.
- Blanch all vegetables, except the radish for one minute in boiling water, and place immediately in ice water.
- Do the same with the seaweed.
- Drain the vegetables well, and allow all the water to drip out.
- Mix dressing ingredients in a large bowl, add the vegetables, and gently mix.
- Transfer into a serving dish and sprinkle with roasted cashews.