At Seakura Canada Inc, we are committed to providing our customers with the highest level of satisfaction. If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, we offer a 30-day refund policy. Please note that shipping and handling fees are non-refundable.
Eligibility for Refund
To be eligible for a refund, the following conditions must be met:
- The item must be returned within 30 days of receipt.
- The item must be in its original, unopened condition.
- A valid proof of purchase must be provided, such as an order number or receipt.
- Returns for refund must be initiated by the customer.
To initiate a return for a refund, please follow these steps:
- Contact our customer service team by email at email@example.com or by phone at 416-667-8487.
- Provide the customer service representative with your order number and the reason for your return.
- The customer service representative will provide you with a return shipping label and instructions on how to return the item.
- Once we receive the returned item, our team will inspect it to ensure it meets the eligibility criteria.
- If the item is eligible for a refund, the purchase price, minus shipping and handling fees, will be refunded to the original form of payment within 7-10 business days.
Exceptions to Refund Policy
In some cases, we may not be able to process a refund, including but not limited to the following:
- The item was not returned within 30 days of receipt.
- The item was returned in a condition that is not in its original, unopened state.
- The item was damaged during return shipping.
- The item was not purchased from [Company Name].
From the dawn of creation, the sea has served as the source of life on earth, covering two thirds of its surface.
The seaweed which grows in the oceans acts as the basis for the development of the plant and animal kingdoms.
Seakura has chosen to take on the challenge of protecting the oceans, the seas and their resources, while developing a sustainable system.
Seakura has developed unique technology for land-based seaweed farming as a basis for the continuing development of a healthy food chain, while remaining vigilant about the environment and the Eco-system.
At the Seakura farm we grow seaweed of the Ulva and Gracilaria varieties, using unique technology developed by the farm’s staff. This technology makes it possible to intensively grow macro seaweed at high density throughout the year, in a land-based facility while fully controlling all the growth conditions. This innovative method replaces sea-based growth in which the seaweed is exposed to various pollutants, including heavy metals and other harmful elements, as well as other environmental conditions which are less than optimal, and lead to the rate of growth and quality of the seaweed being damaged. The source of water for growing the seaweed is a seawater well which provides a supply of high-quality water, free of pollutants, at a regulated temperature throughout all seasons.
About the farm
Seakura’s seaweed pools are located by the beach around Michmoret, and as you approach them you can hear the whisper of jacuzzi-like bubbles, replicating the movement of the water in the sea. Water is pumped in from deep in the sea and then moved over two kilometers through a giant pipe, at the end of which it is purified. This purified seawater is stored in the highest spot on the farm and from there, as gravity acts upon it, the water descends into the various growing pools. At the end of use, the water is returned to the sea, in order to avoid harming the marine environment insofar as we are able.